The main singer couldn't resist rocking on his ankles all through their performance. I thought he was going to break something and collapse at any moment. His tiny brother was tucked away in the corner playing the drums and sang some pretty high notes. How old were they?After the first few bands, the fire martial showed up because the place was stuffing far more people than the maximum capacity (49). The big-bellied bouncer started counting off people and shoving them out the door. I felt like we were slowly being picked off to be shot. All the gnomes huddled together in the middle and somehow made each cut...even after being lined up against the wall. Ha.
1 comment:
hooray for Joshua and your fabulous picture taking skills!
p.s. I also thought his ankles were going to break and I kept on wondering where their female singer was until I realized it was the kid in the back playing the drums...really weird
Post a Comment