Sunday, May 17, 2009

Witchcraft and Wizardry

Did you know that there is a Harry Potter themed park being built in Orlando FL complete with Hogwarts castle and more? I just found out and am already more than excited to go when it opens. I will openly admit that I am and will always be a nerd at heart.

The gnome home had quite the fill of witchcraft and wizardry the other night as it was sorcery night. What did this entail, you ask?

A snuggie
Graduation gowns
Hoodies
Bedazzled scarves
A circle of lit candles
Cauldron of sorts
Potion ingredients
"Practical Magic" movie

I won't go into detail on the spells we cast and the potions we brewed. But I will say this. Megan from Felicity has nothing on us.
Our candles. Every good sorcerer knows candles are the first step.
Watch out, she's givin' you the stink eye.

Finishing the final step the the spell. We'll never tell.

No comments: