Monday, March 1, 2010

Don't get too excited

I have absolutely nothing of interest to report.

The only reason I am even writing is because I have nothing to do.

That's a lie. I have PLENTY to do, but no resources in which to accomplish my tasks at hand.

I came to the library to check out a book on course reserves (it's how we poor students do it... banking that the book will be checked in when we need it so we don't waste precious precious dollars). But alas, the book I need IS checked out (the max is three hours). Well, it's an hour-and-a-half later, and I'm finished with all the homework I can do with the books I brought (I wasn't expecting to be here this long). I almost brought my laptop so I could work from here (yup, I finally got a job), but I changed my mind last minute. Poor choice. So here I am with every excuse to waste my time, but there's nothing to waste it on! I just hope the poor bloke at the check out desk I forced to take my number remembers to call me when my book comes in. Yup, it was a weird thing to do, but he did it anyway.

And there you have it. An entire blog entry wasted on my complaining. I would tell you something awesome, but my life is lame right now. I truly don't have much of a life. Just 18 credits of school, work, clinicals, and lots and lots of homework. Blah. My creativity juices are already used up.

Here's something great. February is over. My least favorite month. On to March, a month filled with the beginnings of Spring. Also filled with spring break. Cali, here we come. After that, only a month and a half left of school. Then graduation. Then cruise a la Mexico! Then summer good times where I promise I'll have a life to report. Can't wait.

Here's my next random thought: I recently bought a pizza stone. I love it. It makes making pizza so easy and fun. We made delicious pizzas for Sunday dinner (a pesto/chicken/artichoke/tomato and a marinara/pepperoni/tomato). I highly recommend one.

Pssst. I think I spotted a girl that may have the book I need. I'm going to go spy on her for a minute to see if it looks like she's almost done. Cross your fingers!

It worked. She's done. I've got the book. So see ya never!

1 comment:

Lolene said...

I'm still excited, even though you said not to get too excited. I love it anytime you update your blog, my darling daughter. So there! My heart is fairly palpitating with glee!