Janna, Darwin and I went to the Easter Car Show in Hurricane. The car show is one of my very favorite traditions. I love seeing the cars as much as the kind of people who show up. It pulls from about the same kind of population as a demolition derby...or NASCAR. Gotta love it.
This post is real late, but ah well.
Summer is coming. I played the first sand volleyball game of the summer today. It was
wonderful.
I also got a little sunburned. Bliss. Only 3 more weeks until graduation and CRUISE!
Welp I'm out. See ya after cruise since school owns me.
6 comments:
Ah, the car show....h-towns claim to fame (minus the infamous peach days of course). I hope to someday swoon one of the handsome devils that owns one of those cars. That's right, the old ones that wear leathers and have thick mustaches. That's my kind of man. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to refocus on my true goals.
who is standing behind jo? I wish I didn't miss this.
Did you know you said, "Welp. I'm out." Ha, ha! WELP!!! Tee hee. I'm just being obnoxious because that's what people do to me when I make a typo. I'm sharing the love!
I meant to say welp, Lols.
Thanks for the car show pictures. We were home with Strep.
Good Luck on Finals and Graduation. Congratulations too. LOVE YOU.
who are you abc and kids? juje and I are both thoroughly confused. please reveal yourself.
Post a Comment