Friday, July 23, 2010

Just another night in Nantes

This man melts my heart.

Last night I went to Salt Lake's Twilight Concert Series where Beirut performed. For free! It was magnificent. I am in love with Zach Condon and his musical ways. I do almost wish that there would have been just a $5 admission fee.... I think the small cost would have weeded out a lot of the folks who came to drink or light up a joint or flaunt their super cool hipster outfits. Ah well. I may or may not have inhaled a lot of second-hand weed. It was a great night. I wish everyone could feel about Beirut the way that I do.



1 comment:

Javan and Heather Bowles said...

Hey cute girl! I love love love those bangs of yours! You always have cute bangs, and cute hair. *sigh* Pass on some of that body to my hair will you? You look beautiful in your pic! I am so glad you had a good time at the concert...even if you did get a little high. bah haha. It was fun to chat with you today. Blog more often, will ya? Thanks. :)