Saturday, December 3, 2011

Amazing Race, here we come

So... in case you haven't heard, Chien Po and I decided to audition for the Amazing Race! If you don't know what that is, use a little thing called google on the world wide web. Because I'm too lazy to explain it. We are 100% confident we are getting on the show AND going to win a million dollars. Yeah, baby. So, here is the video for your enjoyment. A few notes on the vid. We decided last minute to do this, as in a day before the deadline. We had zero ideas for an audition video. We watched some auditions on youtube and definitely liked the ones where people just seem real. Also, the application mentions that they're looking for people who are just themselves. So, we sat in front of the camera with nothing planned. We just talked and talked and then Kendall's friend edited it all together in a few minutes (he's a wizard). So... here goes.


Also, the quality of the video we sent in was super good. This one, after uploaded on blogger, not so much.

We also had to send a few pictures of us. Here are the ones we chose (we had to use ones I already had on my computer because seriously, everything was so last minute).




And last, but not least, our short bio:


Siblings Julianne and Kendall grew up in the red hills of Southern Utah. Kendall is a computer programmer, but loves hiking more than breathing--when he can get away from his demanding job. Julianne teaches high school by day and jams on the guitar by night. They are both pretty funny, but Kendall sometimes doesn’t stop talking. Julianne has spent her 23 years learning how to shut him up.

6 comments:

Sydnie said...

If there's voting involved, I'll totally vote for you. A million times.

sara soda said...

Omg. I don't know what the amazing race is, I refuse to look it up on Google to give you the satisfaction, but if I were a producer, I would pick YOU. And then say, "And how" a lot. :)

Nat said...

Yeah, I'd pick you. I hope you get on so bad. I love knowing people on tv.

Javan and Heather Bowles said...

Your video was awesome and hilarious! I watched that show for the first time tonight and LOVED it. I would totally watch it even more if you guys were on it. That would be so cool!

Lolene said...

Do I get a cut of the million dollars for birthing you?

Brandi said...

Best audition tape ever. Also the only one i've ever seen... Doesn't even matter, I'd definetely pick you guys!