Eating 42 curables (that's right) with my sister Janna over last weekend will be one of my fondest memories forever.
The chipossabuns wasn't too bad either.
High School Musical 3
Hellboy 2
Lunch on Chien Po
Lunch on Arnie
Dance party in the kitchen to "Womanizer"
Twin braids
3 trips to Wal Mart
Snuggie
Decorating at the Worwoods
Missing Dan like crazy
Worn out by the movie theater (and mostly our movie choice)
Eating breakfast then having to eat the buffet. Super challenging.
Love Sack
Fireworks outside
5 dollar pizza
Arnie's talk in church
Missing my "ride"
Parentals coming back
Secret pot roast
Duck pond. Horny duck.
Walk with mom
Tour of Rachel's house
Bike ride with Rach and watching the sunset
Getting scared from watching stupid Medium.
Missing school
Back to Logan where it's snowing. Bad weather, but good people.
Great weekend. Back to real life.
It's good to be back, gnomes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the post, Jujie-Poo! I had such a good time having you here. You need to do more spontaneous visits.
I have to disagree with the above comment. Not a fan of the spontaneous disappearing. You were gone way too long. And who's supposed to fill the role of satan when you're not here? we know someone has to
Reading your post about Hurricane makes me homesick! I want to do all those fun things. I wish Katie and I could coordinate a trip out there so we can hang out in Utah!
Post a Comment